Monday 7 March 2016

Thanks Dad

Dear Todd (DAD)


Thanks Dad for attending Camp Omatua you really were AWESOME.


Here are some highlights


1.WOW!This was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Creating cardboard cars is really FUN!But,Hard!!!Luckily my car in progress was too heavy to wipe away in the wind.


2.OUCH! Blackberry! Although the bush bashing was really fun, I really enjoyed the green nature around us. Also the lovely temperature of the  river was nice and warm and a bit . The current wasn’t strong so that made the river crossing easy peasy dolphin dive squeezy.


Now those were my highlights. I hope you liked them. Here’s an acrostic poem I wrote just for you.


T-Thanks for attending camp
O-Omatua.You were always smiling
D-Doing the drive-in movie cars was fun           
D-Doing the river crossing with you was  better and THE bomb!


Many Thanks/Love
Noah

1 comment:

  1. Great words Noah! I think that your Dad would of loved all your BEAUTIFUL words that you put in your story!!! I think that it is FANTASTIC and your Dad must be very PROUD of you!!! By Riana :) :D ;) ;D

    ReplyDelete